Wednesday 2 November 2016

World's little princess

My dear Adalia,
 
I'm writing this after going through your profile. I'm writing about you here for several reasons. The most important of it is to
make you known to the world. I didn't know you until the last few minutes. I came across your profile and it left me spellbound. Mostly because I didn't know a brave girl like you lives and partially because I couldn't help but hate myself. You might be wondering why. Let me tell you.

Me, like millions of others gets annoyed and frustrated when life takes a rough road. Like any other individual I often gets depressed with life. Seeing you smile,sing and dance like a princess at once I knew how wrong I was. I realize there is no thing as hardship if you have a mind more bigger than the problem itself. You my dear have taught me how to live the life. And that's one of the reasons why I decided to write about you. I want you to be a rainbow for many other lives. I want the world to call out your name and love you with all the heart.

Secondly, you showed me the depth of the words bravey and courage. I have seen people fighting with life but none like you my little angel. In your seven years of life  you have fought several storms. You won more battles than anyone ever did. You stood up against all of those with a mind full of determinism.

Adalia, you are the most beautiful angel and the bravest warrior I have ever seen. World is with you to hold your hand and help you climb the mountain of life. Keep fighting and keep winning..


Want to know more about the little brave girl? Visit her page in facebook. Adalia Rose.


No comments:

Post a Comment